These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
COMELIT SecurHub - wireless curtain motion detector
incl. VAT plus shipping costs (exclusive of VAT for logged-in users with VAT ID and Non-EU countries)
Delivery time approx. 7-15 Business days
- Order number: 1299-RFDP4C-12
COMELIT SecureHub - wireless curtain motion detector Wireless sensor with curtain effect, for... more
Product information "COMELIT SecurHub - wireless curtain motion detector"
COMELIT SecureHub - wireless curtain motion detector
Wireless sensor with curtain effect, for protection of individual windows and doors.
- Type: Infrared dual sensor with curtain effect
- Type RF communication: Bidirectional / 868,05÷869,95 MHz
- Alignment angle: 35 °
- Range: 4m
- Sensor logic: AND/OR
- Adjustable sensitivity: √
- Automatic temperature compensation: √
- Tamper-proof switch: Tear-proof
- Anti-distance accelerometer: √
- Number and type of batteries: 1 x lithium 3.6V 2.7Ah
- Power consumption (TX / standby): 38mA / 60μA
- Monitoring: yes (adjustable range)
- Transmitted events: Detection, tampering, low battery
- Protection class: IP54
- Operating temperature range: -20 ÷ 50°C
- LED: red (alarm)
- Dimensions mm (L x H x D): 280x38x3
Dimensions & Details
|Weight in kg:||0,1|
|Shipping information:||Depending on the order volume, delivery is made by parcel shipment or bulky goods shipment. Partial deliveries are possible for products that can be disassembled (e.g., for floor-standing mailboxes, the stand & box can be shipped separately).|
Data sheets & assembly aids
Show product video more
Video "COMELIT SecurHub - wireless curtain motion detector"
Frequently asked question on "COMELIT SecurHub - wireless curtain motion detector"New question for this article ...
New question for this article ...