incl. VAT free shipping in Germany
Delivery time approx. 3-5 Business days
- Order number: 128700
Control unit to supply the audio components of the GIRA door communication bus.
- supply of the polarity-proof and short-circuit-resistant 2-wire bus.
- Self-consuming electronic short-circuit and over-powers identification of the operating voltages and the bus connection.
- buttons for system and door opener programming.
- LED status ads for operation, overload, system programming and door opener programming.
- AC 12 V output for supplying the voltage of a commercially available door opener.
- Permanenter AC 12 V output for the power supply of a TKS-TK gateway.
- relay output for switching a door opener with your own power supply.
- door opener switch time infinitely adjustable from 1 to 10 s.
nominal voltage primary: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
nominal voltage secondary: selv 26 V DC ± 2 V
nominal current secondary: 160 MA permanent load, 550 MA top load (max. 5 s), overload shutdown from 350 ma
screw clamps: 0.6 mm to 2.5 mm²
output door opener: 12 V AC, 1.6 A/ED 25 %
relay output: 30 V AC/DC, 2 A
Line length from the control unit up to the most distant participant: max. 300 m with cable Ø 0.8 mm, <<< /Span> max. 170 m with cable Ø 0.6 mm
protection class: IP 20
- The audio control unit is intended for installation in the sub-distribution. This is not possible, use commercially available wall-mounted distributors.
- With this component, the construction of door communication systems with up to 70 participants is possible (e.g. 1 x installation speaker, 5 x extension module for installation speakers, 68 x Home station AP).
Dimensions & Details
|Connection technology:||2-wire bus technology|
|Depth in cm:||6,5|
|Width in cm:||10,8 (6TE)|
|Height in cm:||REG|