incl. VAT free shipping in Germany
Delivery time approx. 7-15 Business days
- Order number: 122200
GIRA video amplifier
The video amplifier serves to extend the range in GIRA door communication systems with video function. He lifts the level of the incoming video signal on the maximum permitted bus level and outputs it at the output. Thus, the line damping is compensated for from the source of the video signal to the receipt of the video amplifier.
Through the combination housing, three types of assembly are possible
- wall assembled (in a standard branch jar).
- Built-in (in a device can).
- as a regian (with the enclosed reg adapter).
2-wire bus in: 2 x screw clamp
2-wire bus out: 2 x screw clamp
ambient temperature: -25 ° C to +70 ° C
- With the video amplifier, the maximum line length between the door and home station can be expanded from 100 to 300 m.
- When commissioning, no further configuration is necessary, since the video amplifier automatically adapts to the existing line network.
Dimensions & Details
|Depth in cm:||2,7|
|Width in cm:||3,6|
|Height in cm:||5,2|