incl. VAT free shipping in Germany
Delivery time approx. 7-15 Business days
- Order number: 122600
GIRA video amplifier
The video distributor is an active component for the line adjustment of the video signal. The video distributor distributes the video signal of the door stations, TKS camera gateways and TKS-IP gateways to the apartment stations. The video distributor is needed if the cable laying to the video components of the GIRA door communication system is executed as a session. The video distributor ensures the right final resistance to prevent possible reflections of the individual branches and the resulting image disorders.
Through the combination housing, three types of assembly are possible
- wall assembled (in a standard branch jar).
- Built-in (in a device can).
- as a regian (with the enclosed reg adapter).
2-wire bus in: 2 x screw clamp
2-wire bus out: 2 x screw clamp
ambient temperature: -25 ° C to +70 ° C
- With the video amplifier, the maximum line length between the door and home station can be expanded from 100 to 300 m.
- When commissioning, no further configuration is necessary, since the video amplifier automatically adapts to the existing line network.
Dimensions & Details
|Depth in cm:||2,7|
|Width in cm:||3,6|
|Height in cm:||5,2|